Lord’s is also well served by buses, and several routes run alongside the Ground.
GETTING THERE BY UNDERGROUND
The following stations are all within fifteen minutes’ walk of the Ground:
- St. John’s Wood – Jubilee line (5 mins)
- Warwick Avenue – Bakerloo line (10 mins)
- Marylebone – Bakerloo line (10 mins)
- Edgware Road – Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith & City lines (15 mins)
- Baker Street – Bakerloo, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City lines (15 mins)
all timings are approximate.
GETTING THERE BY BUS
Lord’s is well-served by Buses. Several bus routes run alongside the Ground, and others are within a few minutes’ walk.
GETTING THERE BY TRAIN
- The nearest mainline railway station is Marylebone, approximately ten minutes’ walk from the Ground. Marylebone Station is on the Chiltern line.
- Paddington Station is approximately twenty minutes’ walk from the Ground, for services to West and South-West England and South Wales.
- Euston and King’s Cross stations are only a short journey away.
GETTING THERE BY ROAD
The Ground is 6 miles from the M1 and 1.5 miles from Marble Arch. It is also close to the M40 and M4.
- M40 – from the end of the M40 take the A40 (Westway). Turn Left into Lisson Grove. at the end of Lisson Grove, turn right into St. John’s Wood Road. Lord’s is on the left.
- M1 – from the end of the M1 take the Hendon Way, past Brent Cross Shopping Centre and over the North Circular Road (A406). Turn right on to Finchley Road (A41) and continue to Wellington Road. Pass St. John’s Wood underground station on the left and the Wellington Hospital on the right. Lord’s is on the right.
Due to space restrictions, there is no parking on-site at Lord’s on matchday. However, Westminster Council offers parking close to Lord’s. Please visit their website to find out how to search for a space and pay for parking via their app.